If you’re a broker you’ll know how frustrating it can be when you want to add specialist covers to your client’s portfolio only to find out that they could land up with as many as six or seven separate policies? Add to that the headache of multiple debit orders and the fear that you just may have missed something, a gap in cover. Those days are numbered. It’s time for Evolution.
So what is Evolution?
Years ago, Broadform Liability was seen as the widest, most progressive liability coverage around. That’s all set to change with the release of Evolution.
Evolution is the latest addition to our suite of products. We’ve condensed our 30 years of underwriting experience in the South African market into one policy. It’s called Evolution because it’s really what happens when broadform moves onto the next level of coverage.
What does it cover?
Its a collection of covers geared up to handling 21st century exposures. The policy covers:
All your broadform covers including
- Public and Product Liability
- Pollution (both gradual and sudden)
- Employers Liability
- Pure Financial Loss
- Statutory defence Costs, Wrongful Arrest, Defamation
- Advertising and Copyright Liability
- Gratuitous Advice
Some previously stand-alone liability covers
- Product Recall and Guarantee
- Professional Indemnity
- Directors and Officers
- Cyber Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
Some non-liability covers
- 24 hour personal accident covers
- Permanent Disability
- Temporary Total Disability
- Temporary Partial Disability
- Medical Expenses
- Serious Illness