Brokers who have an agency with SHA may be able to activate “Express-Renewal” on their client’s business up to 60 days prior to renewal of the policy. Express-Renewal facilitates renewal of policies at expiring terms that fall into the following category:
- The insured has a current Directors and Officers Liability policy with SHA.
- The insured’s business description has not changed since the previous renewal and is correct as per the expiring policy schedule
- The assets of the business not exceed R200m for the current year
- The business is in a positive equity position
- No claims have been incurred in the past 12 months.
The benefits of Express-Renewal:
- No proposal forms
- Premiums remain static, effectively beating inflation
- Easy access to Cyber and Accident&Health cover at nominal additional premiums without proposal forms (see below)