A very experienced team of underwriters in this division are able to customise benefit-programs to clients’ requirements determined either by a fixed sum or multipliers of annual earnings following the covered events below.
- Accidental Death
- Accidental Permanent Disability – Continental Scale applies
- Accidental Temporary Total Disability
- Accidental Temporary Partial Disability
- Temporary Total Disability (Illness)
- Accidental Medical Expenses
The policy includes the following extensions at no additional cost.
- Repatriation Costs
- Emergency Transportation/Rescue Costs
- Life Support
- Life Support Equipment
- Hi-jacking, Abduction and Kidnapping
- Temporary Drivers
- Trauma Counselling
- Child Care
- Family/Domestic Workers Medical Expenses
- Claims Preparation Costs
- Mobility Costs
- Rehabilitation Costs
- Relocation Costs
- Seat Belt
- Active Military Service
- Daily Hospital Cash Benefit
- Retraining Expenses
- Additional Death Benefit
- Passive War
- Flying Risks
- Alcohol related motor vehicle accidents
- HIV cover for ARV’s and Lump Sum covers
- Accident Expert (Assistance with COID and RAF claims)
Limits and aggregate deductibles
- Limit any one life: up to R20 million
- Accumulation limit: up to R100 million per event (100km / 72 hours)
- We also have the facility to write aggregate deductibles (with or without a stop loss), as well as deposit premium policies on a burning cost basis.
Serious Illness covering:
- Coronary Artery Surgery
- Heart Attack
- Stroke (resulting in permanent symptoms)
- Kidney Failure
- Major Organ Transplant
- Multiple Sclerosis (with persisting symptoms)
- Heart Valve Surgery
- Motor Neuron Disease (resulting in permanent symptoms)
- Coma (resulting in permanent neurological complications)
Other benefits of placing your personal accident cover with SHA
- HIV NeedleStick cover
- This cover is based either on a lump sum benefit or a % of annual earnings.
- 24 Hour Cover
- Cover can be arranged on a 24-hour, 7 days a week basis or can be restricted to working hours only, either including or excluding commuting between place of residence and place of work.
- Our wording is internationally acceptable and has limited exclusions.
- Territorial Limits are Worldwide
Alternatively, search for a team member using the “Find a team member” directory.