Why Commercial Crime?
- Every employer should be protected against employee dishonesty
- Any business handling cash or securities should be protected from theft by employees
- Increases in frequency and severity of claims make the cover an imperative for business continuity
- Indemnifies the business against:
- Dishonest, fraudulent or criminal acts of any employee which resulted in insured’s loss or improper personal gain of said employee
- Physical loss of, or damage to property
- Theft of funds from the insured’s transfer account at a financial institution
- Theft of property by computer fraud
Alternatively, search for a team member using the “Find a team member” directory.